The version of SignalSolver you are running is now out of date. Please visit the downloads page to pick up the new version. For all licensed customers this upgrade is free.
The latest version (1.3w)
- Adds Sentiment History tab for aggregating sentiment for multiple algorithms
- Adds the Current Sentiment tab for calculating sentiment for a list of symbols
- Has the ability to update the Algorithms tab when settings or data are changed.
- Correctly shows the (short) Company Name from JSON
- Allows Moving Averages up to 250 periods
- Adds the ability to limit the number of trades
- Adds the ability to save Seeks to a specific scan level
- Won’t test duplicate algorithms on a seek
- Algorithms with Reset At Close/Open now have logic to exclude hypotheticals
- Reset algorithms seek in a faster more logical way
- Ability to include “before close” prices of current day/week/month into backtest
- Minor bug fixes
Note: 1.3w will no longer download Yahoo price data after the trial period is over.
Thanks for using SignalSolver.